Imagine walking thru Dollywood with your 6 yr old and walking by this. lol. It was BBQ fest and we went for BBQ, so we were bound to see it - why did I not think they would be doing this? And it was right in front too... not really a lot of getting around it. Soooooo, Z stopped dead in his tracks and proceeded to move closer and closer to this thing. Staring. not saying a word. Just staring. lol.. I know out of morbid curiosity, he couldn't take his eyes off of it.
We moved on, and did other things and didn't really talk about it much. Then he said "poor piggy." I said "I know."
Tonight, we were sitting at dinner. I made Chicken nuggets and some other things and z was only eating his rice. I said, " you need to eat your chicken." His reply? "Im not eating pig." LOL.... we reminded him that chicken is chicken, buut he didnt really believe us much.. but anyway.. heres a big old fat THANK YOU to Dollywood for traumatizing my 6 yr old. lol.
1 comment:
Thankyou!!! I was able to hide the pig from Hannah, keeping her from becoming traumatized for life. I think its completely disgusting and wonder why they think its something people would want to see. Chris thinks I'm just being weird about it. I have already contemplated being a vegetarian quite a bit the last month and this just put another notch towards it!!
Post a Comment