Monday, September 29, 2008

Its a crab, I promise.



Wyatt has this cute little shirt that he wears a lot. Everytime he wears, it someone calls it something OTHER than what it obviously is.... Here are a few of the responses we have gotten while wearing this shirt...

"Ohhhh, you like Spiderman?" no, its a crab.

"Aww what a cute Lobster on your shirt." Nope, a crab.

"Oh look at that red monster on your shirt!" Still a crab....

"Oh you like cake!!" nope, just a crab

"Spongebob!!" (not sure about this one) but still a crab..

I promise you its a crab... hence the expression "crab cake" Now, if you see us and he has on this shirt, now you will know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!

Crystal said...

I just read this with Braden in my lap and he was drawing...he looks up and says "there's a CRAB!!!" He knew - LOL!