This is the blog of my life with 2 boys, 1 husband, 1 cat, 1 dog and lots of friends and family that contribute to my insanity :) I love them all! Enjoy!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Welcome!!!
If you are one of my blog followers, you will know that I post a lot of blogs on Myspace. To keep things a litte more personal, I have moved my site here where I can do a few more things. Please bookmark my blog and check it often! I love to get your comments.. and it lets me know that at least SOMEONE is interested lol :)
I am a teacher transformed into a homeschooling mom. I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We have 2 boys, Zack & Wyatt, whom are the love of my lives :) Emma and Jerry, make our home complete with fur.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got a new blog, since I am My Space challenged. I'm always interested to hear how you and the boys are doing.
Post a Comment