Monday, September 29, 2008

Oops, I did it again!









It all started a few weeks ago with this ....the purple crayon on the window seal in the kitchen....


Then it moved to this..... the all over marker on the body that is still there after 2 baths.




This was some of the mess I found this morning....



I swear it doesnt look like we watch this child! Hes sneaky!!! lol... watch the video for some more entertainment .... click the link... and turn up your speakers.
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey your walls look like mine! We also transitioned from the window-sill to the door to the whole wall! Maybe we should start a Young Picasso group for our artists? LOL! Now to try to find out how to get it off my wall..

Angie Morris said...

Whew I might have had to kill him LOL.....luckily my kids are almost past that phase LOL

Crystal said...

WOW!! You are a better woman than I am to have a laugh about it. I think I would KILL Braden! LOL

Tahnner said...

He looks so proud of his accomplishments!! I find that the Mr. Clean Eraser works wonders on walls...that is if you want to get rid of his work of art!