1st let me remind you that its OCTOBER.. EARLY October.. we have some nuts up our road that actually have CHRISTMAS lights up and ON. Icecicle lights! I thought for sure they would be orange, but NOPE.. white. These are the same idiots that let their inside bird out to "play." Brandiee and I found it one day in the road and noticed its wings were clipped and it was in the road. We chased it down bc it was going to either get eaten by a cat or hit by a car, and we caught it and tried to figure out where it belonged. We took it from house to house and asked and actually asked the people it belonged to and they ran in the house when they saw us coming - what???! So we went on and then the man came over and took it from us.. no "thanks for bringing our bird back", nothing.... then he proceeded to let it "play" in the bush by the house again. idiots.
1 comment:
I guess he wanted it to be eaten by Rocket huh?
Post a Comment