Sunday, October 26, 2008

A funeral for a crab...

It is my sad duty to inform of you of the smallest hermit crab's passing. I had seen it coming for awhile now, as its a rare treat for Zack to actually feed those things lol... no, seriously though, he was acting weird - never came of out of his shell, ect... anyhoo.. I found him the other morning. Nasty little legs all sticking out of his shell.. ick..I told zack and he immeditely said "We have to bury it." Hmmm.. I was thinking of chuckin it in the trash, but ok.. that's a little more humane I guess .... so we took him outside and I asked zack where we should put him. He chose, ahem, my flowers. lol...So we put him under the mulch and zack put an acorn on top of him to mark his grave (lol) It was really funny,but really sweet at the same time lol... poor crab.

No comments: