My biggest CVS save to date!
I know most of you will not find this blog appealing, but to my fellow coupon-ers, get ready to bow down to me bc Im the Queen after today! lol...Alright, Im still not as great as some on A Full Cup.com, but Guess what I saved today!!!??
Here's what I got:
2 pcks Huggies
1 pck Pullups
2 packs of Clean Clear eye contact stuff
2 tubes of colgate kids
4 toothbrushes
1 pck 30 day rx essentials vitamins for Scott
1 pck 60 day rx essentials vitamins for me
1 childrens Motrin
1 Childrens Tylenol....
My total before coupons was $111...
I paid out of pocket $50 :) So I saved..... $61 bucks today! my biggest save to date!! I also came out with another $26 in free bucks to spend :) Im excited! j/k about the bowing down stuff hehe
What say you?
12 years ago
1 comment:
WOW! You are AWESOME.
Post a Comment