I've really wanted to sit down and blog lately, but just haven't really had the time or patience to do so. Everytime I sneak upstairs lately, I have a follower in about 2 seconds, so that leaves me no time to write my thoughts lol....
A bunch of stuff has been going on in the past month.. let me see...
- ummm I maxed out my credit card for Christmas...oops did I just say that outloud? lol..
- Ive been subbing at Zack's school a lot and that is taking up a lot of my internet time... sigggh
- we are getting a puppy :) Zack has named her Emma.. more to come on that later...
- I got a new camera... ok this is boring stuff, isnt it?
Lets see.....Zack told me the other day that he is in "love." Emma is his new girlfriend and she asked him to hold her hand in Library, so he did "bc thats not bad." lol..... Hence the name of the d-o-g.... we have absolutely no sayso in this matter.. but its ok, Emma is a cute name :) She is a mini Dashund and will be ready soon after Christmas! We are all excited.
I subbed for Kindergarten the other day and boy, it totally reminded me WHY Im NOT cut out for teaching K! Oh my.. I thought everything was going fine and it wasnt too bad until I realized someone was crying bc I told him to stop and sit up. geeze lol...
Zack has his school party tomorrow and I will be there all day pretty much....Im tired and going to bed..
Oh heres a pic I found earlier on this crazy funny blog about cakes... its hilarious! LOL
2 comments:
Nice to see you blogging again! Too cute about naming the puppy after his girlfriend. lol I hope you all have a great Christmas!!
Can't wait to see some pics of Emma...the dog version ;)
Post a Comment