Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 days going on 3....

With ZERO paci in my son's mouth! wow!!!

He did this all by himself - I had been cutting the tip off for a few days now and cut it down a little further on Monday. He could still get it in his mouth, but just didn't want it anymore. Sooo, we havent been giving it to him. Its been laying around and it currently on my nightstand and he has seen it several times, but just doesnt want it :) Im excited and sad at the same time over this!!! He will be 2 next Thursday also! :( :)

He has also been using the potty really well! I have been sick with a monster of a cold and havent been working with him as diligently as I should or could, but this morning he told me he had to peepee... we went and he DID!!!!! I have one pack of huggies left and after that pack, its PULLUPS!!! His vocabulary has been expoding this week it seems like.. he has been saying lots of new words....hes getting to be such a big boy!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is awesome news!!!! Do you want to come TT my daughter???

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jennifer! You can come potty train JT when you're finished :)