I am normally all excited and looking forward to Halloween..not to say I wasn;t this year, but on a much smaller scale. By the time the actual date rolled around, I was pretty much trick-or-treated OUT. We went a million different places it seems, before the actual date of Halloween and already had tons of candy. And I don't know about you, but about the 5th time I struggle to dress my almost 2 yr old up like a mouse, Im almost over it.
And then there was the relentless Jango Fett costume that Zack wore. I tried so many times to get this poor child to take his light saber with him, only to be reminded about a thousand times by my husband and 6 yr old, that "Jango Fett does not use a light saber , Mom..only JEDIS have light sabers." Oh well, excuuuuse me lol... I refused to buy him the $20 gun that actually goes with the costume... I know, Im a bad mom... but come on - the child has like 6 light sabers! Who cares if its a little detail that he doesnt use one in the real movie... cant he just pretend?? lol...
Wyatt is bound to have about 10 cavaties. All the child did from sun up halloween day till 10pm was eat suckers. Its the only thing he can open lol.... everytime I turned around, he had a dumdum sticking out of his mouth.
Noone in my n'hood was home :( Everyone does the church thing these days and while thats fun (We did it too), its still not the same as going around house to house and walking in the dark. There were only a handful of houses giving out candy and actually had their lights on.. I was soooo bummed. :( We still managed to walk around the n'hood till about 8:30 and get some good stuff, but I was soooo disappointed that more people werent into the fun.
I caught Wyatt laying down face first on the stairs about 9pm. Imagine a mouse butt sticking in the air and him laying on the stairs. He had a sucker in his mouth and was determined NOT to let us see it LOL... I asked him if he had one in his mouth and he said "ummmmm, nu-uh." LOL.. the little stink...this went on for about 10 minutes hehe
Well, I hope everyone had a spooky, chocolatey, fun Halloween :) Im retiring the mouse and star wars outfits till the next consignment sale lol..
Oh look! Now my kids have proof that I was there too! lol..
1 comment:
Consignment sale??? Save it for the Pleasant Ridge PTO yard sale in the spring! ;)
Post a Comment