Croup Cookies....
Im selling them for $1.00 a peice. Now, heres the story behind them....
Zack and I made some REALLY cute cookies for Christmas yesterday. They turned out soooo good! We iced them and decorated them and tried to get Wyatt to come and act interested so 10 yrs from now when he asks me "Why am I not in the pictures, Mom?", I can pull it out and say "seee - here you are." LOL Wyatt was wacthing his beloved Choo-Choo movie (polar express) and absolutely had ZERO interest in what was going on in the kitchen...anyhoo... so Zack and I made the cutest cookies. (pics to follow later)
EVERY single batch I got out of the oven, Zack coughed allll over. Let me remind you he has the croup. At first, I was being nice and telling him to "watch out, honey" or "Make sure we dont cough on the cookies" and "PLEASE cover your mouth!" Then, I just realized it was useless and let him cough lol...He proceeded to cough and gag all over the whole batch of cookies. Every single one of them - I dont think even one tiny one was sparred.
So these are our "croup cookies." Im selling them with a sign that says "gauranteed to give you or anyone else you dont like, the croup within 48 hrs of consumption." ......
Want one?? ;)
What say you?
12 years ago
1 comment:
Yummy! LOL...hope everyone is feeling better :)
Post a Comment