Sunday, November 7, 2010

Starting again....

So I hope I have readers :) I haven't blogged in awhile and I miss it! I use to record a lot of my kids' happenings here...so here we go again.

Let's see - what has happened since May of 2009....

  • I taught Kindergarten at Zack's school all year long of 09-10 I loved those little guys and miss them a lot!
  • We decided we were called to homeschool...so we are....
  • Wyatt turned 3 and is getting ready to turn 4 in 12 days
  • Zack turned 8
  • Scott's other granny, whom I considered my own, died in March
  • Zack played baseball in the Spring of 2010 and loved it!
  • Wyatt was finally potty trained - thank the heavens!
  • I have started running and doing Zumba! And Im totally addicted to Zumba! whohoo!
Thats all I can think of right now.. more to come in the next few days Im sure ;)


2 comments:

XXXX said...

Yay! Welcome back :)

Jennifer said...

Good to have you back!