Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 things.....

I consider myself to be a fairly tolerant person. I am getting more conservative in my views, yes, but in general, I can disagree with you and still be friends with you. There are two things, however, I can not and will not tolerate. Besides the most horrible things you can imagine - child abuse, rape, murder, ect... I LOATHE liars and thieves.

I'm sure this post will be vague to most of you, so I apologize in advance, but the blog must go on.

I can not stand ***saying it again with force *** CAN NOT STAND someone who lies to me. I CAN NOT STAND someone who lies to the people I love and hurts the people that I love. I CAN NOT STAND thieves and cheaters who walk around thinking NOTHING of the lies that are coming out of their mouths. I wonder what in the heck is wrong with to a person when they can just walk around and spit lies out all the time like it is nothing.

I can not stand when someone only calls you when they want money.
I can not stand when someone makes up a lie to cover another lie that they told to a friend of yours.
It HURTS me to think that I know someone so very close that has lied to me soooo many times and hurt people I love. It disappoints me to think that there is probably not a darn thing I can do about it at all.
As a friend, daughter, sister, aunt, wife, mother, etc., I guess my goal is to protect those around me. Today, I feel like my trust has been shattered and will never be regained. This has been long coming and its really sad when you say (and truly believe it) "I can not trust one thing you say to me." This really hurts me to say, but I am sooooo tired of the lies. I want to help this person, but I really think they do not want the help. So what do I do? All I can do is pray.


No comments: