Friday, May 22, 2009

Wow, its been awhile!

Well today was the last day of school! My baby is officially a 2nd grader now... Its hard to believe that it was almost 7 yrs ago that he was born!

This year as a whole has been AWESOME for Zack! We have had an awesome teacher and he got 100% all E's on his report card ALL year long! Im so proud of him! He got the Math award in class as well as the Citizenship award. He went all year w/o changing his behavior color in class. I hope this streak continues - its makes me sooo proud of him!!!

Wyatt is growing also! He is a ham and loves to be the center of attention when he can.. not in a bad way, he just loves people and loves to socialize. :) He's talking a lot now and his favorite fascination lately is watching movies lol...

I am so excited that school is out for the summer so we can DO STUFF!!!!! I have missed being able to do fun things with them with working and being at school all week. By the time I get home, I have little more energy than to go to the couch and vege till dark!

Hopefully, I can start blogging more.. I love to blog just havent had the time!!! toodles!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Zack!!! Hopefully you'll get good and recharged before Mrs. B gives you a permanent job next year :) (I'm keeping the positive energy flowing lol)