This is the blog of my life with 2 boys, 1 husband, 1 cat, 1 dog and lots of friends and family that contribute to my insanity :) I love them all! Enjoy!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Happy New Year 2011
Im not sure if anyone is still reading this blog, but Happy New Year to those of you who are! haha....We had a great Christmas...the boys got waaaay too much, as usual, but we are continually blessed to have such great friends and family that love them and us so much!
I am a teacher transformed into a homeschooling mom. I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We have 2 boys, Zack & Wyatt, whom are the love of my lives :) Emma and Jerry, make our home complete with fur.
2 comments:
I'm still reading! ;)
Happy New Year! I know it's the middle of January...but whatever. Still reading!
Post a Comment