Well the boys stayed with my parents last night... 8.5 years in the making haha! Zack was realllly nervous bc this is his 1st time EVER away from home, but he did fine! Wyatt was all about staying the night, so I knew he would be fine haha.... So what did Scott and I do the 1st night we've had alone in 8.5 years??? Well, we ate dinner at Outback, came home to a VERY cold and dark house, and moved some furniture. haha evidently the power went out at 5:30..we got home at 9:30... and the house was FREEEEEZING!!! So we turned on our fireplace and I played Solitaire and Scott read on his kindle haha.. yes, we are very exciting people. The power finally came on at 10:30 so we thought GREAT!!! we can go to bed now and watch our nightly dose of Friends... then the power went back out.... so back we go into the living room by the fireplace.....it did finally come back on at 11:00 or so and we were able to get our Friends in before bed... we did sleep in this morning till about 10 LOL....we are so exciting, I know. On our way to eat some lunch and then go get my babies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment