So the History channel is having this weeklong series called "Armageddon Week" where they are basically talking about the end of the world - which will most likely be Dec 21, 2012. You cant help but watch it when you turn it on there...its like an addiction. What a wonderful way to start the new year, huh? In any case, I think they are nuts. The Bible says NOONE knows the day nor the hour...... What are your thoughts?
3 comments:
nobody knows when the last day will be! Its funny that they think they can predict the exact last day LOL
It will come with a blink of an eye, and nobody will have any idea when. We might think we know when, but the bible says it will come when we least expect it. If we expect it on dec. 2012 then he wont come then lol
The best way to live life, is to live thinking that everyday is the last day JUST INCASE :)
I agree with Stephanie above...Live everyday like it is our last! I am confident that God will pick any day or time BUT that one but if he does pick that day in time, I won't be around to discuss it anyway, I'll be heading up ~ LOL!
Most of this is based on the Mayan calendar which comes to an end in 2012. It's kind of like the whole Y2K deal though. It's just the end of a cycle. However, with the signs that are all around, it may not be even that long away. All you can do is live your life right and trust in God.
Post a Comment